Once the event is rescheduled, we will update this site with the date, schedule, and speakers. The speakers and agenda from the originally scheduled event are listed below to give you a preview of the event and will be updated once we have rescheduled. Registration for this event will be exclusively for Booth PhD alumni, Booth faculty, and Booth PhD students.
- Peter Bell, PhD ’77, Professor Emeritus, Management Science, Ivey Business School, Western University
- Jean de Bettignies, PhD ’01, Professor and Distinguished Professor of Business Economics, Smith School of Business, Queen’s University
- Colin Camerer, PhD ’81, Robert Kirby Professor of Behavioral Finance and Economics, California Institute of Technology
- Jennifer Conrad, PhD ’86, Dalton McMichael Distinguished Professor of Finance, Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina
- Peter Rossi, PhD ’84, James A. Collins Chair in Management, Distinguished Professor of Marketing, Economics, and Statistics, Anderson School of Management, University of California at Los Angeles
- Catherine Schrand, PhD ’94, Celia Z. Moh Professor of Accounting, Vice Dean of Wharton Doctoral Programs, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Dilip Soman, PhD ’97, Corus Chair in Communication Strategy and Professor of Marketing, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
We have reserved a block of hotel rooms at InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile. Please reference the details below for instructions.
Booking Link: Click here.? Guests can click “change search” to modify their arrival/ departure date. ? If guests do not need to modify their dates, they can click directly on “select room” and then “select rate.”
Reservations Center: 1-800-628-2112 (312-944-4100 for International Calls)?. Guests can identify themselves as participants of Group Block: PhD Centennial 2020 or by using the Group Code: TFA (Reservations Center is open 24/7)?.
Reservation Deadline: April 15, 2020