Admissions decisions are posted in the Application Status section of the online application system, typically four to six weeks after your application is complete. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Decisions fall into three categories:
- Admitted. Students are admitted to the program pending receipt of official transcripts and test scores. Admitted students will receive additional information about the program via email and within their Admitted Student portal.
- Denied. All decisions are final. If you were not successful in the admissions process and are interested in reapplying to Chicago Booth, please refer to the information for reapplications on our application process page.
- Waitlisted. Applicants are waitlisted when a decision cannot be reached at the time of review. Applicants are notified of the final decision after the application deadline.
- We do not rank the order of our waitlist.
- Applicants on the waitlist are welcome to send updated materials only if there have been developments since the time of the initial application.
- If we require additional materials, applicants will be notified.